Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stronger and longer eyelash with Gemsho eyelash serum - Gemsho Eyelash and Eyebrow multi-active serum review

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing great and have been keeping healthy!
I have been keeping this secret for the longest and I'm finally ready to share!



I'm actually the founder of Gateriesboutique.com and also the exclusive distributor for Gemsho brand in Singapore. I was kind of low profile about it because I don't want to link myself as a "beauty blogger" to my business. I prefer authentic reviews from real customers. 

However due to CB, many ladies is crying for help because all salon is closed and they can't get their eyelash extension. I started seeing an influx of eyelash serum advertising everywhere and some claiming they are 100% natural and some just purchased off a place at a bulk and created their own sticker to stick over the products and put it up for sale.

I would like to address my irritation for those unethical business not because I'm jealous of how well or how good their sales is but rather as a business and logical point of view.

Firstly, do bear in mind that NO PRODUCTS THAT CLAIMS TO GROW YOUR EYELASH WILL BE 100% NATURAL if they comes with a expiry date. Because they will need some kind of preservatives to keep our beauty products safe & fresh. 

Unless your products is using 100% natural / organic products without any form of chemical in it, PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THAT YOUR PRODUCT IS 100% NATURAL.

Secondly, would you rather go for something that is new in the market that looks like it's OEM some where without proper products information like ingredient list, manufacturing company, SGS cert and more or will you rather do your proper research on the products which you will be using on your precious skin? 

Ok enough of ranting. Do you get my point or do you disagree with me? I'm sure those distributing for competitors might give me thumbs down or hate but it is what it is. Do note that through out my post I did not mention any particular brand name. So please do not put words into my post. :D

Now let me give you history on why did I decided to venture my own online business and bringing the whole Gemsho brand into SG being the main distributor.

Many using eyelash serum, I have spar short lashes and I tent to do eyelash extension frequently. Sometimes I have the habit of pulling my extension o
ut as it's hanging halfway or rubbing my eyes etc.

I was quite upset and was wondering if there's any products which is affordable and yet give me the result which I desired for my eyelash. That is when I found Gemsho and I decided to try it. To  my surprised my eyelashes grew really long within 3 weeks and I told myself I will need to bring this good stuff into Singapore for the benefit of others.

Just look the image below at how different it grows only within 3 weeks!

That's how https://www.gateriesboutique.com/ came about and I bring in the other awesome stuff from Gemsho like the  Gemsho Scalp rejuvenating essence and Gemsho Mascara growth essence.

Do not expect the mascara to be like dramatic volume effect though as the main function of the mascara is that it has the multi-active serum in it to help grow your lashes at the same time while putting make up on.


This is the effect of the mascara if you curl your lashes well


Since I started my business last year around August 2019, I have customer coming to me asking why should I buy from you why can't I buy at other platform at Lazada, carousell, shopee etc? As they are so much cheaper there.

Well this is what I can say. Gemsho HQ has issued a note informing customer that we do not authorized Gemsho products to be on sale at those platform and authorized distributor will be issued certificate.

Authorize Certification

Why? I think we can only be proud to say that because we are really good, that's why there's people out there trying to imitate our brand and selling at a much lower price 😂

Below I will be attaching some image for you guys to judge yourself.





Above image all from Shopee where customer purchased a empty product at a much cheaper price!


Beware of purchasing fake products everyone! If you are keen you can get it from https://www.gateriesboutique.com/  there's 10% off for first time buyer!



Ok that's a pretty long post and I hope you guys get alot out of it and becareful when getting something to use on your delicate face!









Thanks guys! Do refer to my IG as I might be giving out trial kit to interested parties 💖


If you are keen to find out more products which I'm carrying, do visit the following platform:





No comments:

Post a Comment